You are the leading economic advisor to the President, Prime Minister, Chancellor, King, Queen,
Supreme Leader, or etc. in the country of X (choose any country).
Dear Economic Advisor,
In the upcoming year, we will begin putting together our country’s 2050 Development and
Prosperity Goals. This important initiative will outline key areas of focus to strengthen our
national well-being over the long run.
Beyond thinking only in terms of GDP, I am requesting that you compile a report of how our
country is doing in areas such as basic human needs, foundations of well-being, and opportunity.
In your report, please include both a description of how our country is doing as well as your
Your report will help inform discussions on what should be incorporated in our country’s very
important 2050 Development and Prosperity Goals. Our country is counting on you.
The President, Prime Minister, Chancellor, King, Queen, Supreme Leader, or etc.
Ideas for Possible Topics to Include
• In what areas is the country doing well or poorly in the SPI and why?
• How does the SPI compare to other countries in the region?
• How does the overall SPI compare to other countries over time?
• How do the subcomponents of SPI compare to other countries with similar GDP?
• What can the country do to improve its SPI ranking before 2050?
The post The leading economic advisor to the President first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
The post The leading economic advisor to the President first appeared on essaypanel.com.