Assessment Task Individual Written Case Analysis / Report Word Count: 3,000 words
For this assignment, you have do a written individual case analysis, in the form of a management report, which addresses the questions detailed below relating to the case. All questions carry equal weight.
Case A: HAIER GROUP – Internationalization Strategy
1. What are the main features of Haier’s internationalization strategy since the early 1990s and how does it differ from the pattern of internationalization typical of Western enterprises?
2. How successful has Haier’s internationalization strategy been and why?
3. What are the principal features of Haier’s management system and how do they differ from those traditionally deployed by Western companies? What lessons might be drawn by a) other Chinese companies and b) by Western enterprises?
1. In support of your analysis you should draw on material and references from all your MBA modules, as well as make sure to read the relevant chapters in Grant’s textbook.
2. It is recommended that you identify which strategy and management concepts will enable you to analyze the case. These will help you see the company in a broader context, rather than simply focusing on the company and the case material.
3. Key to success will be to think and write strategically. Don’t get lost in detail. Analyze the case material then add value through comment and opinion as you discuss the questions.
Word Limits (where appropriate)
The maximum word limit for this assessment is 3,000 words
*********I HAVE ADDED TWO ASSIGNMENT EXAMPLES OF SAME TOPIC (Ex Students) FOR YOUR REFERENCE !! But note that it is not a quality work!!